A truly eye opening and soul-searching experience, Conscious Capitalism 2017 (CC2017) is our organization's premier annual conference that is a truly immersive and connected experience. Come prepared to build and strengthen friendships and foster collaborative relationships!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CC2017 is designed for CEOs and their leadership teams, executives and entrepreneurs, the consultants and coaches who serve and support them, and anyone else interested in learning more about Conscious Capitalism.
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF CC2017?
- Broaden your understanding and deepen your practical application of the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- High potency keynotes from notes authors and innovative leaders of the movement
- Learn and implement new content for teams
- Attend multiple tracks of hands on practicums
- Genuine connections and opportunities to learn from and collaborate with like-minded professionals
Learn from innovative companies and noted authors including:
• Miki Agrawal Co-Founder & CEO, THINX
• Nikhil Arora & Alejandro Velez, Co-Founders, Back to the Roots
• Michael C. Bush, CEO, Great Place to Work
• Mike Brady, President & CEO, Greyston Bakery
• David Rendall, Principal, Rendall & Associates
• Jerry Stritzke, President & CEO, REI
• Raj Sisodia, Professor of Global Business, Babson College, Co-founder & Co-Chairman, Conscious Capitalism, Inc., Co-Author of Conscious Capitalism
• Paul Zak, Author of Trust Factor: The Science of Creating High Performance Companies
This event will energize and activate you and your team!
Join us, let’s elevate humanity through business, together!
Early Bird Discount: Save 10% until March 17th, 2017!
Group & Chapter Member Discounts: Email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Conscious Capitalism 10% Chapters Member Discount, Employees from the same organization register 3 for the price of 2.)
NOT A MEMBER YET? Join CCLA
AGENDA, GALLERY AND MORE INFO: Click Here
TO REGISTER: Click Here
201 N 17th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Google map and directions