CCLA MARKETING INTERNSHIP OR VOLUNTEER POSITION:
Time commitment: Averaging 20hours per month (Very flexible hours)
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA (Partially remote, partially on-site - We give preference to applicants based in Los Angeles)
Compensation: This is an unpaid Position
Start date: March 2017
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Marketing: 1 year
Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles (CCLA) is looking for college or graduate school Marketing Intern or Volunteer for the Spring 2017 Semester, working out of our Santa Monica office. If you’re knowledgeable about digital media, are a progressive thinker with a discerning eye, and passionately believe that business is a powerful tool for good, then we’re looking for you.
As storytellers of the movement, you will receive hands-on experience with our team producing and editing innovative content and articles.
Basic Job Responsibilities
Assist with writing and editing content (newsletter)
Creating Social Media Posts and Assets.
Assist managing the organization’s website. (Nationbuilder platform)
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing/Journalism/Business/Communications undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters in Communication) in the greater LA area.
- Time commitment: Averaging 20hours per month (Very flexible hours). Working partially from our Santa Monica office and partially remote would be ideal.
- Must be comfortable with social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- Web experience with a solid understanding of user generated content.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and some proficiency in copy writing and/or copy editing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Mailchimp proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- Knowledge of Nationbuilder platform and Photoshop is a plus.
Perks for team members
- Consistent & fair leadership. We’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- Free access to all CCLA events.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Exposure to a team with expertise in digital product development and content creation.
- Exposure to brands and companies in Los Angeles that promote and follow the Conscious Capitalism principles.
TO APPLY: Click Here
Registration Required with Indeed.com