CCLA MARKETING INTERNSHIP OR VOLUNTEER POSITION:
Time commitment: Averaging 20hours per month (Very flexible hours)
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA (Partially remote, partially on-site - We give preference to applicants based in Los Angeles)
Compensation: This is an unpaid Position
Start date: March 2017
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Marketing: 1 year
Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles (CCLA) is looking for college or graduate school Marketing Intern or Volunteer for the Spring 2017 Semester, working out of our Santa Monica office. If you’re knowledgeable about digital media, are a progressive thinker with a discerning eye, and passionately believe that business is a powerful tool for good, then we’re looking for you.
As storytellers of the movement, you will receive hands-on experience with our team producing and editing innovative content and articles.
Basic Job Responsibilities
Assist with writing and editing content (newsletter)
Creating Social Media Posts and Assets.
Assist managing the organization’s website. (Nationbuilder platform)
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Applicants are preferred to be a Marketing/Journalism/Business/Communications undergraduate major or currently pursuing an advanced degree (MBA, Masters in Communication) in the greater LA area.
- Time commitment: Averaging 20hours per month (Very flexible hours). Working partially from our Santa Monica office and partially remote would be ideal.
- Must be comfortable with social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- Web experience with a solid understanding of user generated content.
- Must have a discerning eye for curating content and some proficiency in copy writing and/or copy editing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Entrepreneurial and “hands-on” mindset.
- Mailchimp proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- Knowledge of Nationbuilder platform and Photoshop is a plus.
Perks for team members
- Consistent & fair leadership. We’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- Free access to all CCLA events.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Exposure to a team with expertise in digital product development and content creation.
- Exposure to brands and companies in Los Angeles that promote and follow the Conscious Capitalism principles.
TO APPLY: Click Here
Registration Required with Indeed.com
Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles (CCLA) is looking for college or graduate school Interns and Volunteers for the Spring 2017 Semester, working out of our Santa Monica office and/or remote. If you’re passionate and knowledgable about your field, are a progressive thinker with a discerning eye, and passionately believe that business is a powerful tool for good, then we’re looking for you.
Thank you for your interest in supporting and promoting this great event!
Below is all the information you will need as a Media Partner, if you have any questions or need additional information, please contact: Rocio Villalobos firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Partners Receive:
- Your logo and link on the event page on our website: http://www.consciouscapitalismla.org/wefirst
- 50% off up to two tickets to the event
- Info and assets for promoting (See below)
Media Partner Responsibilities:
- Provide us with your logo and url
- Start promoting the event ideally by Thursday, June 30th, 2016 (This is 2 weeks prior to the event)
- Send a second promotion one week prior to the event (around Thursday, July 7th)
- Final Promotional push the week of the event (July 11th-14st)
- Social media promotions; Facebook posts, Tweets (Please see EVENT PROMOTION RESOURCES below)
- Newsletter promotion; If applicable, promoting the event via your organization's newsletter
Join Conscious Capitalism LA with We First CEO and NY Times bestselling author, Simon Mainwaring, for a dynamic educational practicum.
- Insights into shaping your identity and business practices around a higher purpose.
- How to use authentic and purpose-driven storytelling to inspire employees, customers and consumers around your higher purpose.
- How companies are building inspired communities of interest around their brands and products through consumer engagement and content creation.
- How companies position themselves to shape culture and lead their categories.
Register by July 8th to guarantee your seat!
EVENT PROMOTION RESOURCES:
2) EMAIL / NEWSLETTERS
Event Graphics: View and download our graphic: See below
Content: See EVENT DETAILS section above
Link to recent email invitation: http://eepurl.com/b6M0cP
• Post and Share this Event
View and download Facebook graphic: See below
• Invite friends to our FaceBook Event page.
- Click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1738121643134290/.
- Click on Choose Friends.
- Either select All Friends or choose the ones you want.
Simon Mainwaring: @SimonMainwaring
We First: @wefirstbranding
Skirball Cultural Center: @Skirball_LA
Event graphics: See below
Enhance your business & scale social impact w/ @SimonMainwaring on 7/14 @Skirball_LA
EVENT GRAPHICS TO DOWNLOAD
To download the graphics below, simply "Right click" on the photo and "Save to" your desktop.
Small graphic; 440x243 pixels
great for emails, newsletters and tweets
Larger Graphic; 1200x589
Great for Facebook posts
Detailed Graphic; FOR PRINTED MATERIALS
Great to print out and post or hand out