WHEN: Thursday, July 14th, 1:30-6pm PST
(Light appetizers and closing Networking Reception included)
GUEST TICKETS: Complimentary for invite-only guests:
• Please DO NOT share this link; Only personally invited guests will be able to
redeem these complimentary tickets, and we will match names to our lists at the door.
• Please select from the "Did a host refer you" option, to choose who invited you.
- Insights into shaping your identity and business practices around a higher purpose.
- How to use authentic and purpose-driven storytelling to inspire employees, customers and consumers around your higher purpose.
- How companies are building inspired communities of interest around their brands and products through consumer engagement and content creation.
- How companies position themselves to shape culture and lead their categories.
“If a brand genuinely wants to make a social contribution, it should start with who they are, not what they do. For only when a brand has defined itself and its core values can it identify causes or social responsibility initiatives that are in alignment with its authentic brand story.”
- Simon Mainwaring, We First
- Simon Mainwaring at the We First Brand Leadership Summit last year
Who is Simon Mainwaring?
An award-winning brand consultant and best-selling author of We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media to Build a Better World, Simon is the founder and CEO of We First, the leading brand consultancy that provides purpose-driven strategy, content, and training that accelerates growth through purpose.
What valuable information will be shared?
For the last four years, We First has provided a hands-on executive training for 200 leaders from the most influential brands and non-profits in the world, including Virgin Unite, Patagonia, Toms and more. And now, Simon is curating the most crucial content from these two-day Brand Leadership Summits into a half-day practicum tailored specifically for the CCLA audience. An amazing opportunity to learn the most valuable brand storytelling insights, for a fraction of the cost of the annual summit. We’re thrilled to be able to offer this to our community!
Who is this Practicum for?
Founders, CEO’s, CMO’s, VP/Director of Marketing, VP/Director of Corporate Communications, Directors of Sustainability, VP/Director of CSR, Marketing Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Students, and anybody interested in scaling their social impact via their brand story.
What People are Saying about We First/Simon Mainwaring:
“Not only was the We First practicum exceptionally well received, it was the highest rated session ever of our entire conference program.”
- Julie Van Amerongen, Producer - Conscious Capitalism 2015 Conference
“ The We First Summit is the best place to see where purpose driven brands, digital innovation and cause marketing can unite to transform business. Brilliant attendees, hands on tactical training and insightful keynote speakers combine to leave attendees with skills they can use immediately as well as inspiration to drive change within their organization.”
- Paul Young, Strategic Partnership - Instagram
“Simon Mainwaring and We First recognize that for leading brands it’s more than knowing how to use social media to build engagement with millennials and the even younger emerging generations, but it’s about how to use those tools so brands can be actual agents of social change. That’s what young people now expect, that’s what the leading brands understand, and that’s what Simon and We First are skilled at showing how you do it.
- Rick Ridgeway, VP Environmental Initiatives - Patagonia
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
This event would not be possible without the support and collaboration of these amazing companies & organizations:
Interested in sponsoring a CCLA event? Click here.
2701 N Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Google map and directions