Conscious Capitalism’s CEO Summit is the must-attend event for executives who believe humanity can be elevated through business. The CEO Summit is an invitation-only event, limited to just 225 CEOs, presidents and their peers. This exclusive, intimate setting ensures the highest quality gathering possible for all participants toward deepening relationships with and learning from others.
2017 Speaker include among others:
- Panera Bread co-founder, CEO and chairman, Ron Shaich
- Best-selling Author of Drive and To Sell is Human, Daniel Pink
- Whole Foods Market co-founder and CEO, John Mackey
- SoulPancake CEO and executive producer, Shabnam Mogharabi
- Singularity University Head of Startup Labs, Pascal Finette
- Best-selling Co-author of Conscious Capitalism and Firms of Endearment, Raj Sisodia
- Hello Alfred co-founder and CEO, Marcela Sapone
- Thrive Market co-founder and CEO, Gunnar Lovelace
- The Motley Fool co-founder and CEO, Tom Gardner
- And many others!!
If you are a president, CEO or equivalent of an exemplary conscious business–or know of one who should be at this year's CEO Summit - Nominations are now being accepted.
Click here to more details!
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Rd
Lost Pines, TX 78612
Google map and directions