CCLA DESIGN INTERNSHIP OR VOLUNTEER POSITION:
(Graphic Design / Web Design)
Time Commitment: Averaging 20 hours per month (Very flexible hours)
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA (Partially remote, partially on-site - We give preference to applicants based in Los Angeles)
Compensation: This is an unpaid Position
Start date: March 2017
Required education: High School or Equivalent
Required experience: Minimum 2 years
We’re looking for an awesome graphic/web designer. A diamond in the rough. If you’re an amazing storyteller, are eternally curious, have an impeccable, fun, bold yet flexible design sense and are passionate about working on projects that have an impact, then we are looking for you.
Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles (CCLA) is looking for a designer that is mostly web focused and this position is ideal for a student who is interested in a flexible, learning, work environment with an organization that is growing rapidly, and that connects with the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in Los Angeles. You’ll work closely with the design and social media teams and will have a great balance between getting direction and having the freedom to express your own ideas.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Helping us push forward the CCLA brand with design-driven approach
- Photo editing, cropping and retouching
- Creating web banners
- Generating content for social media platforms
- Research and collect image assets for department
- Managing and maintaining an organized asset library
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions and meetings
- Must have an online portfolio or submit work samples
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Time commitment: Averaging 20hours per month (Very flexible hours). Working partially from our Santa Monica office and partially remote would be ideal.
- A portfolio of work that shows impeccable, fun, bold yet flexible design sense.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task, follow-through, organize and manage numerous projects at once
- Take initiative and can work independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner, self-starter
Perks for team members
- Consistent & fair leadership. We’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- Free access to all CCLA events.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Exposure to a team with expertise in graphic design & branding.
- Exposure to brands and companies in Los Angeles that promote and follow the Conscious Capitalism principles.
TO APPLY: Click Here
Registration Required with Indeed.com