Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles (CCLA) is part of a global movement that believes business can be a force for good. We provide educational tools and networking opportunities that help companies succeed while also serving a higher purpose.
Our members can learn and engage through community building events, workshops, executive roundtables, film screenings and our yearly conference, Purpose X Profit.
WHY JOIN CCLA?
- Access to people, information, special events and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Participation in the global Conscious Capitalist Community platform that connects you to Conscious Capitalists around the world.
- Members Only Directory to promote your company’s products or services to the entire CCLA community.
- Member badge that you can display on your website or marketing materials to show your support of CCLA.
- Opportunities to provide input that help inform content for our events and educational workshops.
- Member spotlights that help you tell your unique story in our newsletter, website and at events.
- Special member discounts to all CCLA events.
- Free meet-ups for networking.
- Exclusive invitations to other events hosted by partner organizations such as B Corps, Net Impact and The Make Change Awards.
As a CCLA member, you help build a thriving community dedicated to growing businesses that support positive change.
Recognition as a Corporate Member on CCLA website and other marketing materials
Inclusion on signage and promotion at CCLA events
Invitation to CCLA Leadership Roundtable and exclusive Corporate member events
- CC badge for your website and marketing materials
- Your logo on CCI Partner List
- Special consideration to speak at CCLA events and our annual conference
- Featured overview of your company on CCLA social media outlets
Discounted tickets for CCLA events
- Access to Electronic CCU Materials
- Consideration for a video to tell your unique Conscious Capitalism story
Discounted tickets for all CCLA events and networking opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to other events hosted by partner organizations such as B Corps, Net Impact and The Make Change Awards
Inclusion in "Members Only" directory.
CCLA members are aligned with the core principles of Conscious Capitalism, recognizing that:
- Business has a higher purpose.
- Companies are healthier when they create value and engagement for all their stockholders.
- Conscious leaders strive to demonstrate higher purpose within their own companies as well as within society as a whole.