Conscious Capitalism Los Angeles (CCLA) is part of a global movement that believes business can be a force for good. We provide educational tools and networking opportunities that help companies succeed while also serving a higher purpose.
Our members can learn and engage through community building events, workshops, executive roundtables, film screenings and our yearly conference, Purpose X Profit.
WHY JOIN CCLA?
- Access to people, information, special events and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Participation in the global Conscious Capitalist Community platform that connects you to Conscious Capitalists around the world.
- Members Only Directory to promote your company’s products or services to the entire CCLA community.
- Member badge that you can display on your website or marketing materials to show your support of CCLA.
- Opportunities to provide input that help inform content for our events and educational workshops.
- Member spotlights that help you tell your unique story in our newsletter, website and at events.
- Special member discounts to all CCLA events.
- Free meet-ups for networking.
- Exclusive invitations to other events hosted by partner organizations such as B Corps, Net Impact and The Make Change Awards.
As a CCLA member, you help build a thriving community dedicated to growing businesses that support positive change.
Recognition as a Corporate Member on CCLA website and other marketing materials
Inclusion on signage and promotion at CCLA events
Invitation to CCLA Leadership Roundtable and exclusive Corporate member events
- CC badge for your website and marketing materials
- Your logo on CCI Partner List
- Special consideration to speak at CCLA events and our annual conference
- Featured overview of your company on CCLA social media outlets
Discounted tickets for CCLA events
- Access to Electronic CCU Materials
- Consideration for a video to tell your unique Conscious Capitalism story
CCLA EXECUTIVE $500/year
Recognition as Executive member on CCLA website and on all other marketing materials
- Exclusive member badge that can be displayed on your website and your marketing materials
Invitation to National Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit (if qualified)
Discounted tickets for all CCLA events
Exclusive member spotlight in "Members Only" directory
- 25% off individual memberships for all your employees
- Special consideration to speak at CCLA events.
Consideration for a video of your individual Conscious Capitalism story
Discounted tickets for all CCLA events and networking opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to other events hosted by partner organizations such as B Corps, Net Impact and The Make Change Awards
Individual membership badge that can be displayed on your website or other marketing materials
Inclusion in "Members Only" directory.
CCLA members are aligned with the core principles of Conscious Capitalism, recognizing that:
- Business has a higher purpose.
- Companies are healthier when they create value and engagement for all their stockholders.
- Conscious leaders strive to demonstrate higher purpose within their own companies as well as within society as a whole.